PUBLISHERS ( General Rules applicable to all linking methods ) :
Advertising Wicr.IN links directly on any form of traffic exchange / PTC website is not allowed.
It is not allowed to place links of Wicr.IN anywhere that may contain material that is adult in nature (including advertising).
Shrinking URLs of websites that contain material that is adult in nature is not allowed.
Offering any reward, including gifts, points or cash, for a visitor to click Wicr.IN's link is prohibited.
It is prohibited to solicit people to click on a Wicr.IN link for the purpose of earning money. Visiting the destination website should be left at their discretion.
Making 'redirect loops' with similar services (or Wicr.IN) to create income is prohibited.
Creating spam with Wicr.IN links anywhere, including forums, chats, comments or blogs, is not allowed.
Participating in click 'rings' wherein you click on Wicr.IN links so that others may click yours is prohibited.
It is prohibited to open a Wicr.IN link in a popup / popunder or iframe.
When a user clicks on the link, no other links or windows must be opened aside from the Wicr.IN link.
If you want to redirect, the following services are suggested: Bit.ly, Goo.gl and tinyurl.com.
In case of redirecting to a Wicr.IN link, the original link is classed as the 'Wicr.IN link.'
A mouse click on the actual link is the only allowed mode of opening a Wicr.IN link. *
Clicking on your own Wicr.IN links once to test them is allowed. Creating links solely to 'test' is prohibited.
We have the right not to compensate for advert views created by the owner of the Wicr.IN account on their own links.
Additional Rules for the 'Website Entry Script'
Advertising directly on any form of traffic exchange / PTC website any webpage that has Wicr.IN’s ‘Website Entry Script’ is prohibited.
Placing the ‘Website Entry Script’ on any site that has adult material is prohibited.
Enticing visitors with incentives, including gifts, points or cash, in exchange for clicking a link containing the ‘Website Entry Script’ is not allowed.
Refrain from soliciting people to visit a URL that has the ‘Website Entry Script’ for the sole purpose of creating income.
Visitor Criteria - You are entitled to compensation for a visitor that either clicks on a Wicr.IN link or views a site that has the Website Entry Script in case the visitor meets the following requirements:
View a paying advertisement, which must be any advertisement aside from Wicr.IN’s default website.
View the paying advertisement for a minimum of 5 seconds.
Has installed and enabled Adobe Flash.
The account of any Publisher shall be removed and all earnings shall be forfeited in the event that the Publisher is found or reported to have broken any of the rules discussed above or below in the Terms and Conditions.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Every time you use this site, you are obligated to be subject to these Terms & Conditions, which may be modified with or without prior notice to you.
2. Description of Wicr.IN Services
You understand and agree to the following: (1) that the Service may include advertisements that are necessary for Wicr.IN to provide the Service; (2) that certain communications from Wicr.IN, including, but not limited to, service announcements, administrative messages and the Wicr.IN Newsletter, may be incorporated in the Service and that such communications are understood to be part of Wicr.IN membership and you will not have the option to decline receiving them; (3) that any features that add to or improve the current Service, which includes the release of new Wicr.IN properties, will be subject to the Terms of Service, except when it is otherwise expressly stated; (4) lastly, that the Service is provided in an “AS-IS” basis and that we are not responsible for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you acknowledge that you are of legal age (at least 18 years old) to enter into a binding contract and are not an individual prohibited from receiving services under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus or other applicable jurisdiction. It is also understood that you agree to the following: (1) provide a truthful, accurate, updated, and complete personal information as required by the registration form of the Service (the “Registration Data”), (2) keep and immediately update the Registration Data to maintain it as truthful, accurate, updated and complete information, and (3) create only a single account per individual. Wicr.IN has the privilege to suspend or cancel your account and decline any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) in the event that you submit information that is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or when Wicr.IN has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete.
4. Member Account, Password, and Security
You will receive a password and account designation after completion of the registration process as required by the Service. Maintenance of the confidentiality of the password and account is your sole responsibility and you shall be accountable for all activities that take place under your password or account.
5. User Conduct
You agree that responsibility for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, shall fall upon the person from which such Content originated. This is understood to mean that you, and not Wicr.IN, will be accountable for all Content that you have uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service. Wicr.IN has no control whatsoever over the Content that is posted through the Service and we, therefore, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. It is understood that by using the Service, you may encounter offensive, indecent, or objectionable Content. Wicr.IN shall not be liable in any manner for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any form arising from the use of any Content that is posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Service.
You agree to refrain from using the Service to perform the following:
(1) linking to, uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any Content that is adult in nature, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, profane, obscene, libellous, encroaches on another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable ;
(2) causing harm to minors in any manner;
(3) impersonating any person or entity, including a Wicr.IN official, forum leader, guide or host, or fraudulently stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
(4) forging headers or manipulating identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any Content transmitted via the Service;
(5) linking, uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any Content that you are not entitled to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships, including, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed through employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements;
(6) linking, uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any Content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
(7) linking, uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other kind of solicitation, unless in those areas (such as shopping rooms) intended for such activity (please refer to our Spam Policy for details);
(8) linking, uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any material that has software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that disrupt, destroy, or restrict the function of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(9) disrupting the regular flow of dialogue, causing a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise acting in any way that adversely affects other users’ capability to take part in real-time exchanges;
(10) interfering with or disrupting the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or not following any requirements, procedures, policies, or rules of networks connected to the Service;
(11) violating, whether intentional or unintentional, any pertinent local, state, national, or international law, such as, rules from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), any regulations of any national or other securities exchange entities, including, but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
(12) “stalking” or harassing another;
(13) gathering or storing other users’ personal information;
(14) attempting to falsify traffic for the purpose of generating income, including, but not limited to making use of automated computer traffic, concealing traffic via anonymous proxy servers, or ‘hiding’ the Service by using any means;
(15) registering more than one account per person, unless in cases where one account is a Publisher account and the other is an Advertiser account. The referral commission shall not be issued to a publisher who is found to have referred their own selves;
(16) offering any form of reward to users to entice them to click on a Wicr.IN link, including, but not limited to points, bonus, money, gifts, or traffic or link exchange.
You agree that Wicr.IN may OR MAY NOT subject Content to pre-screening, but that Wicr.IN and its designees have the right, but not the obligation, in their discretion to PRE-SCREEN, decline, or transfer any Content (or Account) that is available through the Service. Without imposing limitations on the above terms, Wicr.IN and its designees have the right to remove any Content or Account that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise disagreeable. It is understood that you must appraise, and bear all risks connected with, the use of any Content or Accounts, which includes any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Content. In accordance thereto, you agree that you may not depend on any Content or Accounts created by Wicr.IN or submitted to Wicr.IN, including, but not limited to, information in message boards of Wicr.IN, and in all portions of the Service.
6. Submitted Content
Wicr.IN does not assert ownership over your submitted Content or those that you otherwise make available for inclusion on the Service. With regard to Content that you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, it is understood that you give Wicr.IN the following world-wide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as may be applicable:
With regard to your submitted Content or those that you otherwise make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Wicr.IN, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service for the sole intent of giving and promoting the specific Service which such Content was submitted or made available. This license subsists as long as you choose to continue to include such Content on the Service and will only end from the moment when you remove or Wicr.IN removes such content from the Service.
With regard to photographs, graphics, audio, or video that you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license subsists as long as you choose to continue to include such Content on the Service and will only end from the moment when you remove or Wicr.IN removes such content from the Service.
With regard to Content aside from photographs, graphics, audio, or video that you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content wholly or partly and to include such Content into other works in any type of format or medium presently available or developed in the future.
The term “Publicly accessible” areas of the Service refers to areas of Wicr.IN that are designated by Wicr.IN to be available to the general public. For instance, Wicr.IN news and resources that are available to both members and visitors are examples of publicly accessible areas of the Service. Not included in the term “publicly accessible” areas of the Service are parts of Wicr.IN that are exclusive to members, Wicr.IN services designated for private communication, such as private messages, or areas outside of Wicr.IN, such as parts of World Wide Web sites that are accessible through hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by Wicr.IN.
Payments by Wicr.IN are issued via PayPal ('http://www.paypal.com') every first Monday of each Month. $5.00 USD is the lowest amount that may be withdrawn.
You, the Publisher, shall be issued a payment by Wicr.IN amounting to 70% of the income created via advertisements displayed on the Service connected with your Account.
A ‘default’ advertisement shall be displayed in case there are no advertisers on the Service for your traffic demographics.
10. Service URLs
We will not remove any URLs connected with your account, except in the event when any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned is violated.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Wicr.IN, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, not liable from any claim or demand, such as reasonable attorneys’ fees, from any third party by reason of or arising out of Content that you have submitted, posted, transmitted or made available via the Service, your usage of the Service, your affiliation to the Service, your breach of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of other individuals.
12. Prohibition on resale of Service
It is understood that you agree to refrain from reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, trading, or exploiting for any commercial purposes any part or use of, or access to, the Service (with the inclusion of your Wicr.IN ID).
13. Modification of Service
Wicr.IN has the privilege to change or terminate any time and from time to time, whether temporarily or permanently, the Service or any portion thereof with or without notice to you. You acknowledge that Wicr.IN shall not be liable for damages to you or to any third person for any change, suspension or termination of the Service.
You hereby give your consent that Wicr.IN may, under certain instances, immediately discontinue your Wicr.IN account and access to the Service even without prior notice. Grounds for such termination include, but shall not be limited to, the following: (a) breaking or violating the TOS or other appurtenant agreements or guidelines; (b) requests made by law enforcement or other governmental agencies; (c) termination request made by you (self-initiated account deletion); (d) discontinuation or substantial change to the Service or any portion thereof; (e) sudden and unforeseen technical or security issues; and (f) prolonged periods of inactivity. Termination of your Wicr.IN account shall include the following: (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including Wicr.IN message boards, (b) deletion of passwords and related information, files and content within or connected with your account (or any of its portion), and (c) exclusion from further use of the Service. In addition, you acknowledge that all terminations for reasonable cause shall be executed in the discretion of Wicr.IN and that Wicr.IN shall not be made accountable to you or any third person for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
Any violations of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions should be reported to the contact form.